What is Hunger Action Month?
No one should have to go hungry. Hunger Action Month reminds us that hundreds of thousands of our neighbors face hunger, and we can all do something about it.
Corporate partners can take action to help end hunger and make a greater Chicago: GIVE your time and treasure and GROW your team’s awareness of what hunger in our community looks like and how the Food Depository brings our community together to combat food insecurity holistically.
How to Join Hunger Action Month
- Register your company by September 31.
- Give and Grow for a Greater Chicago:
- Give time: Volunteer to end hunger.
- Give treasure: Pledge a partnership level and fulfill the commitment by September 31.
- Grow: Learn how the Food Depository is ending hunger and its root causes.
- Increase awareness: Eligible sponsors may receive a media toolkit including email signatures, social media recognition, a t-shirt design, recognition on our Hunger Action Month page or more!