Everyone Can Take Action
We can’t end hunger without the support of many. There are many ways you can make a valuable contribution to our mission. Find an opportunity to donate money or food, volunteer, advocate, fundraise, or start a program.
There are a number of ways to make a contribution. No matter how you choose to give, know that you’re making an immediate and lasting impact on hunger in our community.
- Donate money online, by phone, or mail a check.
- Celebrate achievements, milestones and lives with a tribute or memorial gift.
- Become a Partner for all Seasons with monthly donations.
- Make a gift of stock or include the Food Depository in your will or trust.
- Organize a food drive by collecting shelf-stable food to donate from your location or use our virtual food drive site.
Volunteers play a crucial role in our work. We welcome individuals, groups of up to 30 people, and corporate volunteers. Opportunities include:
- Repacking bulk food into family-sized portions
- Becoming a loading dock volunteer or a volunteer driver
- Collecting donations from vendors at food industry shows
Provide Corporate Support
Demonstrate your company’s commitment to social good when you support the Food Depository. A variety of opportunities for involvement are available to businesses and organizations:
- Donate food
- Offer matching gifts for employees who donate
- Host a corporate food drive
- Volunteer at the Food Depository