Everyone Can Take Action
We can’t end hunger without the support of many. There are many ways you can get involved with our mission. Find an opportunity to donate money or food, volunteer, advocate, fundraise or start a program.
There are a number of ways to make a contribution. No matter how you choose to give, know that you’re making an immediate and lasting impact on hunger in our community.
- Donate money online, by phone, or mail a check.
- Celebrate achievements, milestones and lives with a tribute or memorial gift.
- Become a Partner for all Seasons with monthly donations.
- Make a gift of stock or include the Food Depository in your will or trust.
- Make a Donor Advised Fund gift.
- Organize a food drive by collecting shelf-stable food to donate from your location or use our virtual food drive site.
Volunteers play a crucial role in our work. We welcome individuals, groups of up to 30 people, and corporate volunteers. Opportunities include:
- Repacking bulk food into family-sized portions
- Becoming a loading dock volunteer or a volunteer driver
- Collecting donations from vendors at food industry shows
Provide Corporate Support
Demonstrate your company’s commitment to social good when you support the Food Depository. A variety of opportunities for involvement are available to businesses and organizations:
- Donate food
- Offer matching gifts for employees who donate
- Host a corporate food drive
- Volunteer at the Food Depository
- Start a cause marketing campaign