- This event has passed.
October 6, 2021 | 11:00 am - 2:00 pm | WIC Clinic in Austin 4909 W. Division St. Chicago, IL 60651
Join the Food Depository and our partners as we celebrate the opening of the new Austin WIC Clinic! Learn about and enroll your family in important benefits and services like SNAP, Medicaid, WIC and childcare. You can also receive the COVID-19 vaccine!
Stop by the new WIC Clinic in Austin at 4909 W. Division St. in Chicago on Wednesday, October 6 between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. If there is bad weather, the event will take place indoors on the first floor. Masks are required indoors.
¡Nosotros hablamos español!
During the event, the following services will be provided:
- Learn about and enroll in WIC benefits for you and your children under 5
- Learn about and enroll in SNAP and Medicaid benefits for you and your family
- Learn new recipes and cooking tips
- Learn about and schedule consultations for childcare enrollment
- Learn about and receive assistance applying for preschool
- Receive the COVID-19 vaccine – no ID or insurance required
Preregistration is encouraged to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. Walks-ups are welcome. Preregister now.