Prepare for customer service jobs with a free 4-week training. Chicago’s Community Kitchens and Cara offer a customer service and hospitality training program.
The training program takes place at the Food Depository in Chicago’s Community Kitchens’ kitchen and dining facility. Students will get ready to earn and maintain employment in customer service careers. Barista training on high quality equipment is included. Trainees receive ServSafe® Food Handler and Manage First certificates, along with a training completion certificate.
No high school diploma or GED is needed. Those in reentry are welcome. Apply online or call 773-843-5414 for more information.
What You’ll Get
- Life skills and job placement assistance
- Front of house hospitality training
- Food handling and kitchen equipment training (no cooking), including barista training
- ServSafe® Food Handler Certification offered in English and Spanish
- Free breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Transportation assistance
- $100 bonus for completing the program for a limited time
Example Job Opportunities
- Customer service representative