Working at the Food Depository
The Food Depository's greatest asset is its employees. A staff of 170 comes to work each day with the mission of providing food for hungry people while striving to end hunger in our community. Each team is aligned with the goals of our five-year Strategic Plan.
Goal 1: Ensure the adequate supply, delivery and access to healthy food options for all people in need.
Goal 2: Strengthen and encourage community-based responses to ending hunger.
Goal 3: Mobilize the public to end hunger.
Goal 4: Establish measurements beyond pounds that reflect our impact.
Goal 5: Invest in people, technology and infrastructure critical to achieving our mission.
> Learn more about our five-year strategic plan: Growing the Field
Our mission: Providing food for hungry people while striving to end hunger in our community
Our mission drives everything we do. Every staff member plays a role in helping to provide food for hungry people. As we go about our daily work to advance this mission, we are guided by five core values:
- Act with urgency and provide solutions to hunger in our community
- Serve and collaborate with dignity
- Be good stewards of our resources
- Support one another
- Be better today than we were yesterday
Striving to end hunger requires that we seek strong, knowledgeable staff members who are prepared to work under our mission and values.
- Compliance Officer (posted 8/8/14)
- Advocacy Coordinator (posted 8/1/14)
- Accounting Manager (posted 7/22/14)
- Director of Institutional Partnerships (posted 7/14/14)
- Individual Giving and Stewardship Manager (posted 6/5/14)
- Donor Services Database Manager (posted 6/5/14)
- Donor Services Coordinator (posted 6/5/14)
- Operations Worker (posted 3/10/14)