Partner with the Greater Chicago Food Depository
Thank you for choosing the Greater Chicago Food Depository as the beneficiary of your cause-related marketing activity. We appreciate greatly the support we receive from businesses and organizations that join us in our fight against hunger.
Please note a partial list of activities that the Food Depository will not support:
- Proposals requiring Food Depository financing or direct sale of a product or service.
- Proposals requiring telemarketing, direct mail, door-to-door sales, or vending machines.
- Proposals requiring the acquisition, use, release of information or solicitation of Food Depository donors, vendors, partners, volunteers or employees.
- Proposals associated with products or services deemed inappropriate (including, but not limited to tobacco, adult content, firearms, etc.)
- Proposals that compete or conflict with an already established or scheduled event to benefit the Food Depository.
Until a fully executed Memorandum of Understanding or Letter of Authorization is received by the organization, use of the Greater Chicago Food Depository name, logo, or any of its licensed marks is strictly prohibited.